Yes, I definitely remember Alice. She is one of the best Chief Clerk that I have ever worked together. Hope that she will continue her excellent services in the new environment. I bet more people will benefit from it.
Ya, thanks for your compliment for my daughter. Sure there will always be opportunity that we can meet up.
2 Comments:
Hey,
i'm an NSF under Mdm Alice Chua. You remember her ?? hahaha
She says that your daughter very cute and beautiful. :)
Hope that one day we can meet her :P (cos i also wanna see.. haha)
Cheers.
God bless.
Yes, I definitely remember Alice. She is one of the best Chief Clerk that I have ever worked together. Hope that she will continue her excellent services in the new environment. I bet more people will benefit from it.
Ya, thanks for your compliment for my daughter. Sure there will always be opportunity that we can meet up.
Post a Comment
<< Home