Site search Web search

Growing Up ..... Claire (吴玮婧)

Everyone has their treasure in life. For me, this is my treasure.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Tanjong Beach

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is going to be another interesting day. I'm at Sentosa - Tanjong Beach once again.
I really missed the Australian beaches especially Manly Beach but I think this beach is good enough for a substitute.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joel & Jonas are 2 interesting brothers that I know. I enjoy playing with them alot and they really take care of me. :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jayna, their young sister is always so cheerful.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
An alligator, buaya or crocodile? Oh, is USP (Uncle See Poo)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is auntie Janice, she is shying away as my dad try to snap photo with her. Look at her with such a bright friendly smile.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Like mother like son.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Spiderman, Superman, Aquaman? Sea water drinking snorkelboy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mommy, is she cuter or me?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Now is my turn. See my sand-cream.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Potty or Bucket?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look someone is coming....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wow, look at the muscles.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My man....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our laughter is the same as those in Australia.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Through our pair of eyes, it gives us the window to the whole world.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home