Site search Web search

Growing Up ..... Claire (吴玮婧)

Everyone has their treasure in life. For me, this is my treasure.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Swenson Ice Cream, My Favourite

This is the first time that I ordered the swenson meal from the Kid's Menu. I'm glad that my dad never stopped me from ordering my favourite dishes. :)


This was the spaghetti that I like, but...... it's still far from my dad's standard.


The frenchfries. Yummy....... too bad, was told that it was my last one. Having some cough...eh eh eh.


A good meal will have to end with excellent dessert. I have actually ordered a single scoop of ice-cream but my dad felt that it isn't enough for us. So.... ended up with the TOPLESS 5. By the time, I finished playing with it, it became the Flatten 5.

I will be back....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home