Site search Web search

Growing Up ..... Claire (吴玮婧)

Everyone has their treasure in life. For me, this is my treasure.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Stupid Kids vs Lazy Parents

Last Sunday, while having lunch a friend in Sydney we discussed on the topic of children. Often than not, we fell into the tendency to compare the development of the kid. Why are they slower in this area, or why can't they understand............

During the conversation, my friend highlighted something that I felt important and I might have not even think about.

He quoted "There are no stupid kids but rather they are lazy parents". This really wake me up as a young parents. I have always been focusing on how well Claire is developing but I forgotten that I too need to play a part in the process. If I'm lazy (ie spend very little quality time with her), how would I expect her to learn quality behaviour by herself.

Therefore, I have promised to set sufficient time to get connect with her again. :)

The quote in Mandarin "天下没有笨小孩,只有懒惰的父母"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home