Site search Web search

Growing Up ..... Claire (吴玮婧)

Everyone has their treasure in life. For me, this is my treasure.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

A Day At The Singapore Zoological Garden

It has been a while since my dad last brought me to the Zoo (I meant the Singapore Zoo, very HOT one :P). As far as I can recall, it should be at least 2 years ago. Luckily I had been visiting the Taroonga Zoo when I was in Sydney and therefore still able to remember the animals.........

It wasn't a very hot day today and it was unusual that my Dad and myself woke up exceptionally early especially on a Sunday. With the car that Uncle Tony left behind for Dad to take care, we were able to drive comfortably to our destination. It was destinated that we visit the zoo today. (Daddy : bullshit, I have planned for it long long time ago)

And then, my journey in the Zoo began.......

You can't walk around the Zoo without this wonderful map, and this time round I'm the tour guide.


Claire : Dad, follow me and we should be heading toward that way and that way, infront, not far, turn and turn, you will see the Camel...........
Dad : Thinking "Never know that my girl has learnt to read map, I only started in the army." Ya yes dear, I coming...... :(


Claire : Thinking "I look quite sexy in this outfit right." Dad don't put it up !!!!! I'm Hot.


My dad said that he like this shot very much, he has waited for a long time to capture it. Soooooo Naturrrrrrrallllllllll.

The Pony Ride
Never know I spend so much time
here, the Pony riding ring. At least an hour and a half.

This is what I do.......


First I begged Daddy to buy me a ticket. Only one, for me and not my dad.


Then I started the journey to train for the silk road. By the way, this Pony is call YoYo. I kept telling the Zookeeper that YoYo is a toy, why, why did he call it YoYo? But the Zookeeper (Uncle Frederick) never tell me why.


This was Uncle Frederick and me. In fact, Uncle Frederick told me that his wife has just given birth to a baby girl and is coming to 3 months already. Congratulation.


Waving to my poor Daddy that has waited for a long time and hungrily for this shot.


Is the ride finishing, so fast, you sure?


Uncle, another round ? Can ? Don't tell anyone, please....


Claire : Dad the pony is very cute, can I go for another round?
Dad : NO, we are going for our lunch, let go.

Claire : Dad, pleassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Dad : NO, I said NO.



Claire : Poor little YoYo, don't worry I will come back .......

5 minutes later.......

Claire : thinking "He he, did you see what's on my hand? Ha ha you are right, I have tricked Dad to buy another one.......... Poor Dad, he must be starving....... YoYo I'm coming again :)"
Dad : #@%!&@%, I'm fainting......


Here we go again..... This pony is called Freckle, its face is full of spot.


See, I told so many jokes and made this uncle so happy.


A close up.



......... wait till you see the next one.


Qualified for the Colgate Ads?

Finally, after one and half hour, we got to eat our lunch



and I finished more than half of my Dad's Fish & Chips.


Last Stop


This is the last stop of our visit today. The Play Land.


This is not a normal slide, it is a roller slide.



And for this slide, I have taken at least 8 times.

Finally...
After a hard day work, finally you get to see the photographer himself. My Daddy.
"Yeh,,,,,,,,,,,,"


Claire : thinking "Still can smile, must be I have not tired him enough. In fact, he was my 3rd pony, at least carried me for an hour on his shoulder. But I think I still prefer YoYo and Freckle. Daddy nagged too much already...."


But, I still LOVE YOU, DADDY

This will be a day that I will never forget.

Luv Claire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home