Site search Web search

Growing Up ..... Claire (吴玮婧)

Everyone has their treasure in life. For me, this is my treasure.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sleep

Brought Claire to a concert tonight at the Singapore Conference Hall. My little girl never sit still since the music started. She was pretending to be a pianist at once and then conductor the next. Her intension for the entire concert was to see her music teacher Ms Ivy perform.

While concentrating on listening to the performed music, I left her alone doing all sort of crazy actions. Suddenly at one moment, she turned towards and said "我是一个不爱睡觉的人!". This really shocked me as I didn't expect that it will come from my 4 y-o girl. But it did trigger me to start thinking that little that I know I have missed out wonderful moments in her development. Claire always surprise me in one way or the other. I'm glad that she learns and develops well through her own ability.

So, the moral of the story. Spend time with your family and enjoy the road to every new discovery else you won't know what you are missing until it is too late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home